Are you planning to travel to Iguazu Falls?
Or travelling to other parts of Brazil, Argentine or Paraguay.
First! Check your papers and the requirements for it country.
This post can help you to find the links with all the informations …
You can get some informations at http://embassy-finder.com/ , but the must important is check the informations with the oficials embassies.
If you don´t find you can email me to help you!
Travelling to Argentine
Before travel to Argentina check the list of visas requirement to travel to Argentina, see at this link: List of visa require for Argentine
If you are Canadian citizen, you will need to pay a reciprocity fee before you enter Argentina. This reciprocity fee may vary cost depending on your nationality.
- Register at https://virtual.provinciapagos.com.ar/ArgentineTaxes/ and obtain an entry code.
- Complete the form including personal and credit card details . This information and the entry code will be sent electronically to the DNM.
- Cost for the reciprocity fee:
- US citizen U$160 for 10 years; Good luck since March 24,2016 no more reciprocity fee for stay up to 90 days. click here and check this information
- Australian citizen U$100 for only 1 year; No tax required anymore
- Canadian citizen U$92 for only 1 year.
- After payment is processed, print the receipt.
- Upon arrival in Argentina, go to the DNM Office and present the printed receipt.
- The receipt will be scanned by DNM staff and the data will be validated to enable entry to Argentina.
Travelling to Paraguay
The following information on entry and exit requirements can be obtained from the Paraguayan authorities. However, these requirements are subject to change at any time.
For specials situations you can get a transit visa at the Paraguaian border control area, the transit visa is only for 72 hours and cost U$50 , the payment must be in cash.
More information of news agreements: Acuerdos de Supresion de Visas
Travelling to Brazil
The reciprocity fee is only for Argentine, for Brazil you have to obtain the visa at the embassies or consulate.